To answer a question post a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it via Google Groups. To follow the updates also join the Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/rusemantics. Discussions in Russian are also available at https://qa.nlpub.ru/c/russe.
- Alexander Panchenko, University of Hamburg
- Konstantin Lopukhin, Scrapinghub Inc.
- Anastasiya Lopukhina, Neurolinguistics Laboratory, National Research University Higher School of Economics & Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Dmitry Ustalov, University of Mannheim & Krasovskii Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics
- Nikolay Arefyev, Moscow State University
- Natalia Loukachevitch, Moscow State University
- Aleksey Leontyev, ABBYY
- The Special Interest Group on Slavic Natural Language Processing (SIGSLAV) of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL)
- Participant's Kit (on GitHub)